Note: Do not perform the following steps until you have completed the purchase of the Branded Apps Add-On. If you are interested in including your organization's stream in the standard BoxCast TV apps, follow the steps provided here.
Branded Apps are built by the team here at BoxCast and published to your own organization's App Store and Channel Store accounts. For Apple TV and Roku apps, you will need to enroll your organization in the Apple Developer Program and Roku Developer Program and then invite BoxCast to your organization for publishing on your behalf.
Apple TV Developer Enrollment and Linking
- If you do not already have an Apple ID, you will need to create one first
- Make sure to enroll as an Organization, not an Individual
Step 2 (optional):
If your organization qualifies – as a nonprofit, educational, or government publishing only free apps – you can apply for a membership waiver fee.
Once you have created your Apple Developer account, you'll need to invite the BoxCast team to your account so we can publish the app on your behalf.
- Log in to your Apple Developer Account
- Tap "People", then tap the "Go to App Store Connect" button
- Tap the plus button to add a new user, using the following information:
First Name: BoxCast
Last Name: Apps
Check "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles"